Skip to content
- Islam, M. F., Middelkoop, H., Schot, P. P., Dekker, S. C., & Griffioen, J. (2021). Spatial and seasonal variability of sediment accumulation potential through controlled flooding of the beels located in the polders of the Ganges-Brahmaputra-Meghna delta of Southwest Bangladesh. Hydrological Processes, 35(4), [e14119]. https://doi.org/10.1002/hyp.14119
- Nath, S., Dunn, F. E., van Laerhoven, F., & Driessen, P. P. (2021). Coping with crisis on the coast: The effect of community-developed coping-strategies on vulnerability in crisis-prone regions of the Ganges delta. Journal of Environmental Management, 284, 112072. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jenvman.2021.112072
- Nath, S., Shams, J. Laerhoven, F. van, Driessen, P.P.J. (submitted). Technocratic, Participatory or Sociocratic? Decision-making approaches and Conflict: Tidal River Management in Coastal Bangladesh.
- Islam, M. F., Middelkoop, H., Schot, P. P., Dekker, S. C., & Griffioen, J. (2020). Enhancing effectiveness of tidal river management in southwest Bangladesh polders by improving sedimentation and shortening inundation time. Journal of Hydrology, 590, . https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jhydrol.2020.125228
- Nath, S., van Laerhoven, F., Driessen, P., & Nadiruzzaman, M. (2020). Capital, rules or conflict? Factors affecting livelihood-strategies, infrastructure-resilience, and livelihood-vulnerability in the polders of Bangladesh. Sustainability Science, 15, 1169-1183. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11625-020-00818-6
- Islam, M. F., Bhattacharya, B., & Popescu, I. (2019). Flood risk assessment due to cyclone-induced dike breaching in coastal areas of Bangladesh. Natural Hazards and Earth System Sciences, 19(2), 353-368. https://doi.org/10.5194/nhess-19-353-2019
- Nath, S., van Laerhoven, F., & Driessen, P. P. (2019). Have Bangladesh’s Polders Decreased Livelihood Vulnerability? A Comparative Case Study. Sustainability, 11(24), 7141. https://doi.org/10.3390/su11247141